Easy Easter Candy
- I love chocolate covered pretzels, but I think making them is challenging. I had these pretzel/Hershey’s Kiss/M & M candies at a party and have been making them ever since. Easter is my favorite time to make them because the colored M & Ms look like Easter eggs in a basket. This is an easy homemade treat you could make with kids, too.
- Bite-size, waffle-shaped pretzels
- Hershey’s Kisses
- M&M’s candy
- Heat the oven to 175F. Set a number of bite-size, waffle-shaped pretzels (one for each treat) in a single layer on a cookie sheet, then top each pretzel with an unwrapped Hershey’s Kiss.
- Bake for 5 minutes, until the chocolates are soft when touched with a wooden spoon. Remove the cookie sheet from the oven and quickly press an M&M’s candy into the center of each Kiss.
- Allow the treats to cool thoroughly before storing.